Sadsbury Park is an old-fashioned family community in Chester County, Pennsylvania. It features a mix of architecturally-diverse single-family homes and townhomes in a picturesque setting, with pedestrian-friendly open spaces and a swimming pool.
- Congratulations to Daniel and Cora Liska for winning the community's first holiday decorating contest.
- THEFTS - We have had one or two petty thefts in Sadsbury Park in 2014. Please report all thefts to Sadsbury Township Police Department by calling 610-383-7000 in non-emergencies, or by calling 911. Remember to keep your cars locked, even if they are garaged.
- Sikorsky is scheduled to receive a $2.5 million grant from Pennsylvania to help finance construction of a tunnel for Washington Avenue. The tunnel will put an end to traffic stoppages on the road and allow the company to grow. Hopefully, it will not lead to an increase in low-speed flyovers of our community. [more]
- For better or worse, Sadsbury Park now has a Facebook page.
- Trash is usually collected early on Friday morning.